Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Going Private

It has recently been brought to my attention that perhaps I'm not being cyber-cautious enough with some of the stuff I'm posting. For instance, anybody who happens to stumble across this blog knows exactly who my kids are, where I live and when Bob is out of town. I don't think there are many psycho paths that blog surf but it's true, probably not the wisest to have this information available to the public. So I'm going to switch this over to a private blog.
I started this blog as a way for me, a memory challenged person, to keep track of our life!

The idea is that at the end of the year I can print this blog out into a book and have a scrapbook journal of our life in 2012.
Also, its a fun easy way to share a little of our life with family & friends. If you're wondering why I think you would want to know about our life then by all means. STOP READING IT:) Obviously this isn't for you! However if you are at all interested in continuing to follow, please leave me your email address in the comment section or via facebook private message. Once I enter your email address on my 'accepted readers' list you will once again have full access. If I do not have your email entered you will receive a 'permission denied' notice.
I have no issues whatsoever of sharing this with family & friends. Provided of course none of you turn out to be stalking nut jobs!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Im a stalking nut job but I believe thats why you are my friend :) My email is bdka09@hotmail.com if you would like to add me. I like being private. Thats just who I am. Never know whats out there. I can help you with your book if you like. Its best to start now, and run along with your blog so you wont get discouraged when December comes. We should talk about this :) Happy Bloggging!!!!