Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween

Ashley and Brandi ordered their own costumes this year from the costume supercenter. They def. were orginal. I don't know if I've ever seen a gothic lady bug before! I refused to buy a costume for Tyler because I figured just my luck he would decide he wasn't going to wear it. And if Tyler decided he's not going to do something, nobody nowhere nohow is going to change his mind! So we hauled out the eyeliner and gave him a mustache and voila! A very economical costume. We did the usual, went to a few friends houses and then on to Shy's Pizza and after that went through Sun Terrace. By 8:00 we were back home for the night. YEAH!!!! I guess you could call me the scrooge of Halloween. I just don't enjoy it one bit and am always so happy when it's over. Yeah I know....bad bad attitude! lol

No comments: