Friday, August 30, 2013

Ouch!!

One day I was out in the back yard and I heard a distant crying. I didn't pay much attention other than to think that it was kinda strange that I could hear a kid crying all the way by our house since we have no really close neighbors. As a minute or two passed I thought, 'man that poor kid is really upset!' for some reason it didn't even cross my mind that it could be one of my own kids! Then all of a sudden my brain kicked in and I thought..."wait a minute, where's Tyler?" Just at that time Kendra came walking out of the house and I asked her to check on Tyler...Suddenly she came running back around the house "mom Tyler needs you bad!"  The poor kid decided to swing up on the goalie net and it flipped over and landed on his face. Pinning him underneath!  Thankfully no stitches, just a little blood and a very shook up little man:(


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

:( That looks painful! :(